New "Docs common partials" repository/module

Hello,

I'd like to propose and discuss with you an idea to create a repository that would contain, let's say, partials which are likely to be reused in Fedora's docs. Today, I think of Feedback.adoc or Legal_Notice.adoc, for example. But it could be also "about_fedora", "about_silverblue", descriptions of Fedora's flavors,...

The thing is I am not sure how strong such a use case it is. Will 3-4 document components (partials) which will be reused in up to ten documents just suffice to make a discrete place (repository? module?) for them? Where is the threshold? Could it be less or rather more?

I hope I didn't mistake myself and partials can be "xrefed" outside a module or even a repository.

If the repository existed, it would IMO certainly facilitate also translations, for example (there could be, I assume, just one its translated sources).

I don't count myself among you, the docs writers. I have been translating Fedora for few years. I've also been following your mail list since I first noticed proposals to leave Publican tool chain. And this idea has come to my mind very recently, when I try to follow in my modest capacity the effort to build the tooling around Antora.

Please feel free to react for or against.

Josef Hruska
fas: peartown