Re: New "Docs common partials" repository/module

Le 23/03/2019 à 18:01, Josef Hruška a écrit :
> If the repository existed, it would IMO certainly facilitate also
> translations, for example (there could be, I assume, just one its
> translated sources).

Hello Joseph,

I'm only answering on the localization topic.
It doesn't change much to have the same content in multiple places. We
usually have the translation memory to take care of this kind of thing.

It definitely makes it easier for consistency (even in English), and
saves us a little bit of time.

Would it be possible to have a language agnostic xref? So translators
won't have to change the link.

--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft