Re: Release Notes RPM

Le 25 août 2017 04:47:24 UTC+03:00, Brian Exelbierd <bex@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>4. put the content of _package/main into
>/usr/share/doc/fedora-release-notes/en-US
>5. supply .desktop files to launch the index.html
With coordination, I think we would also be able to ship translations (and release it more often, if package is continuous and not one shot).

But do we really need to do a per release package, can't we includes past release content also? Use cases may be when you upgrade two version in once. Or to know since how many releases a feature was added to Fedora.

Btw, using langpack may help to save space, if this is a concern.
--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft