Release Notes RPM

Now that we are on the new asciidoc/asciibinder system I was thinking
about the release notes RPM and the fact that the it was generated by
publican. Last I check the RPM is still a blocker for releases, and as
it stands now, we don't have a way to make this with the new source
docs.

My personal preference would be to remove this as a requirement for
releases, but this needs to be discussed with a larger group of people
as I don't think we can just say this is not longer a release criteria.
I am not sure who we need to talk with (FESCo? RelEng?), but before we
talk to them we need to have a discussion about it here and figure out
what the docs team would like to see done so that we are talking with
one voice.

Zach