Re: New Docs Site Update

Le 10/08/2017 à 21:09, Brian Exelbierd a écrit :
> On Thu, Aug 10, 2017, at 07:02 PM, Jean-Baptiste Holcroft wrote:
>> . can we have a dedicated page for translators? Current information in
>> main page aren't accurate, and I would like to submit a text, do you mind
>> creating an empty page wherever you'll find it convenient?
>
> What kind of information? That will help me create the page. Can you
> show me what you're replacing?

Currently we have:
"If you would like to translate Fedora documentation into your language,
visit the Fedora Localization Project at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N. Translations are not being published
at this time, but are in progress."

=> at the moment, I'll advice not to translate anything and wait for the
creation of a new doc-project in Zanata with up to date content. It is
not sure the translation memory (even if it is good) can make miracles.

I suggest to rewrite the last page:
=> Translation publication system is not functional yet but is in
progress. It will come soon and an annoucment will be sent to
translators mailing list. Please do not open bugs.

After, I'll develop this page with tips & tricks to know about:
* publication rythm & process
* how to add languages
* builing a website in a specific language (for testing)
* what to translate/not to translate (page titles, links).
* how to add locale language specific content
* asciidoc content: tables (spaces management), etc.
* etc.

>> . can we have a workshop in flock?
>
> The schedule is set. However we can do something adhoc. Thursday night,
> if not before.

Is it this one?
https://flock2017.sched.com/event/Bm8n/turning-legacy-docs-into-user-story-based-content

--