Re: New Docs Site Update

Le 10 août 2017 14:58:18 UTC+03:00, Brian Exelbierd <bex@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>Warning: I forced push a bunch of commits to clean up some disasters.
>am a bad person who feels bad for this.  If you have forks you will
>need
>to do some force updating.  I am sorry.
Congratulation!

Three things:
. can we have a dedicated page for translators? Current information in main page aren't accurate, and I would like to submit a text, do you mind creating an empty page wherever you'll find it convenient?
. can we have a workshop in flock?
. I have no idea how to force push things, should I delete my PR and do it again or is it still valid?
--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft