New Docs Site Update

Warning: I forced push a bunch of commits to clean up some disasters.  I
am a bad person who feels bad for this.  If you have forks you will need
to do some force updating.  I am sorry.

The docs test site reflects the latest build:
https://bex.fedorapeople.org/fedora-docs-web/

The next steps from here are to begin the roll out.  No other blockers
have been reported.

In parallel Kristyna will be doing the following:

* Finding all doc repositories and working to get the old DocBook ones
into the name space fedora-docs-old and the new asciibinder ones into
fedora-docs (instead of docs-reboot).
* Working with Infra to:
   - Get the existing docs.fp.o moved to docs-old.fp.o (stg will follow
   the same convention)
   - Mapping a new docs.fp.o to a new html repository for delivery
   - Ideally getting more frequent stg and prod updates for the next few
   months in hopes that we can push changes faster in case we find more
   errors

Additionally, we need to work on the following (in no particular order)

- A CI job to build the site.  A job that can be triggered by fedmsg
updates has been created in the CentOS CI but no configuration or job
script has been written.  Kristyna and I should be able to get the basic
job configuration done.  I think the Jenkins builder used by the budget
will be able to be repurposed for this.  If you're interested in helping
with this let us know.

- Enabling translation support.  This will involve pushing new AsciiDoc
sources to Zanata for what has changed and building a process to do this
regularly.  The feedback from jibecfed needs to be incorporated and some
test sites built.  This is process has been tested, but needs to be made
a reality.  This will probably involve some shell scripting and some
perl code to update po4a.

- Document (and update the wiki) how to make updates to the English
documentation.

- Ensure that Translation has a known working process for requesting
translation publication updates.

Are we missing anything?

regards,

bex