Open Help Conference

Hi all,

I occurs to me that I never sent an announcement for Open Help to the
team. Many of you know that I run a conference each year that focuses
on documentation and support in open source and open communities. It's
coming up next month, August 12-16:

https://conf.openhelp.cc/

There's a two-day conference with a mix of presentation and open
discussion. The conference is followed by three days of team sprints
for any team that wants to take part. Teams are free to run their own
sprints, or use me as a facilitator.

I know that is very close to Flock, but I wouldn't be doing my job as
an event organizer if I didn't let you all know.

Also, it turns out I'll actually be at Flock this year. I hope to see
some of you either at Open Help or Flock.

Thanks,
Shaun