Open Help Conference

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that the Open Help Conference is happening
again this year, June 14-15, in Cincinnati.

http://openhelpconference.com/

We've had some Fedora folks out before. It would be nice to see some of
you again this year.

As in previous years, Open Help has a mix of presentations and open
discussions, all focused around doing documentation and support in open
source and open communities.

After the conference, we also host three days of sprints for any people
or projects that decide to stay on.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Shaun McCance