Re: About applying for Doc Project

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017, at 02:38 AM, 小木 wrote:
Hi,
  Good morning!
  I am a Linux enthusiast from China, has nearly 2 years of experience in Linux, and obtained RHCE, recently discovered your organization document project. All along, I would like to be able to participate in the Linux community documentation and related work, so I hope to join the Doc Project, for the development of Fedora to do something. Hope to get your organization's reply and approval.

This is awesome. What area interests you the most? We are working toward doing a big content review of the System Adminiatration and Installation Guides. Would you like to start by reading them and looking for things that should be added, deleted, or updated?

Regards,

bex

  Thank you!

MU