Re: Legacy document translations

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016, at 08:09 AM, Jean-Baptiste Holcroft wrote:
> if helping :
> * Fedora Websites is not saving translation in git repository
>    Robyduck wrote explanation here :
> https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/pull-request/36

As Robyduck and shaunm have pointed out, pulling from Zanata is slow.
We really need to address this with the Zanata team.  Either they
realize it is a problem and are trying to fix it or they have envisioned
a different workflow and we should consider that.

This also goes back to the issue of trying to figure out when we should
publish a translation.  Do we publish partial translations?  In other
words, everytime English is updated, we publish updated, now by
definition incomplete, translations as well.  Or, do we only publish
versions which are 100% translated and approved after being signaled by
the translation team?

The answer to the above questions will drive whether we really want/need
to cache PO files or not.

regards,

bex