Re: Fedora Publishing

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016, 9:16 PM Dylan Combs <dylan.combs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can't we just moderate the wiki?

I imagined the Docs team would be responsible for its architecture and the moderation/approval of content which would simply be open for editing submissions by anyone.  That keeps the structure from decaying into the problems Pete described and it allows immediate and easy editing submissions by anyone who drives by.  If immediate-feedback is a concern, we could even have it configured so that recent yet-to-be-approved suggestions appear in some immediate form that marks them as obviously yet-to-be-approved or something.

Been following this discussion for a few days now and this seems like it would be a good method to implement that would both make contributing easily accessible as well as keeping things clean and uncluttered.