Re: Fedora Publishing

Hi!

Just a comment:
I noticed that wikis are the first thing that pop up when you search
for help on Google.  For some reason, if you don't look up the
documentation site in particular, it doesn't appear.
I think that adds another level of  "not easiness"  to the whole
process.  How can anyone know the docs need help, or even the docs
exist if they don't show up when you're searching?
And yeah, I found some wiki pages a bit conflicting and outdated, like
explaining KDE 4 when is Plasma 5 what is in use.  That sort of thing.
My thoughts.

Cheers,
Sylvia