Re: RFC: docs website layout demo

Should we have styling more like the getfedora.org site? Fedora Magazine?  The Spins page?  I think we can easily take some of their visual elements.

The layout is quite nice though.  Once we are ready to generate docs in whatever tool-chain we want, it will be awesome.

Did you give any thought as to how to help users understand why we have three categories of documentation for each release?  Should we now group by the fedora.next groupings?

regards,

bex