Re: documentation for translation

(2014年08月24日 02:28), Pete Travis wrote:
On 08/21/2014 07:03 PM, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
(2014年08月22日 01:06), Petr Bokoc wrote:
(top-posting, sorry)

Hi Noriko, I have a few more adjustments to make to the table on Google
Drive:

* the Power Management Guide's owner is now yruseva

Updated.

* please delete the Installation Quick Start Guide - it doesn't need a
separate Zanata project. (I think it might even have one, but it's not
being used.)
* please delete Burning ISOs from the table - we're retiring that
document

Also, as Petr Kovar mentioned, a few of the guides in the table are
pretty much dead. Other than the RPM Guide these are:
* Resource Management Guide - not published since F17, the owner is not
active anymore and apparently it would need a big rewrite if we want to
start publishing it again
* Wireless Guide - not published since F17 and the contents look like
they belong to either Networking Guide or Security Guide.

Petr

Great, erased them all with strike through, thank you!
Now, four guides to go... I've been asking user 'neb' via tx, no reply
so far.
neb in tx is nb on fas and freenode.  He's our favorite point-of-contact
for infra issues and has an administrative role in transifex;  he does
participate in the docs stuff from time to time, and might help when the
time comes, but he's not an 'owner' of these books per se.

Aha! in that case I know him :-)
I will remove 'neb' from the owner list. Let me know if any particular book like to have him as it's owner.

* Community Services Infrastructure Security Policy
I believe this one is owned by Fedora Infrastructure and addresses
policy for their systems.  You should open a ticket on the infra trac or
mail their list; if the former, please CC me - I'd like to know if I'm
pointing you in the wrong direction :)

OK, I contacted them on irc, and found that Kevin is current owner thus added him. Thank you!

* Defensive Coding Guide
This is Sparks.

I got contact from Florian as well, so placed two of them.

* Fedora Respin Guide
There are no strings in tx and for this and the source git repo is
empty, consider it dead.

Erased with strike through.

* rdo docs
This is the RDO project; http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/rdo-list
might be a good place to get in contact.

o...k... I will try to contact.

Thank you so much for your help!!

noriko