Re: documentation for translation

On 08/21/2014 07:03 PM, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> (2014年08月22日 01:06), Petr Bokoc wrote:
>> (top-posting, sorry)
>>
>> Hi Noriko, I have a few more adjustments to make to the table on Google
>> Drive:
>>
>> * the Power Management Guide's owner is now yruseva
>
> Updated.
>
>> * please delete the Installation Quick Start Guide - it doesn't need a
>> separate Zanata project. (I think it might even have one, but it's not
>> being used.)
>> * please delete Burning ISOs from the table - we're retiring that
>> document
>>
>> Also, as Petr Kovar mentioned, a few of the guides in the table are
>> pretty much dead. Other than the RPM Guide these are:
>> * Resource Management Guide - not published since F17, the owner is not
>> active anymore and apparently it would need a big rewrite if we want to
>> start publishing it again
>> * Wireless Guide - not published since F17 and the contents look like
>> they belong to either Networking Guide or Security Guide.
>>
>> Petr
>>
> Great, erased them all with strike through, thank you!
> Now, four guides to go... I've been asking user 'neb' via tx, no reply
> so far.
neb in tx is nb on fas and freenode.  He's our favorite point-of-contact
for infra issues and has an administrative role in transifex;  he does
participate in the docs stuff from time to time, and might help when the
time comes, but he's not an 'owner' of these books per se.

> * Community Services Infrastructure Security Policy
I believe this one is owned by Fedora Infrastructure and addresses
policy for their systems.  You should open a ticket on the infra trac or
mail their list; if the former, please CC me - I'd like to know if I'm
pointing you in the wrong direction :)

> * Defensive Coding Guide
This is Sparks.

> * Fedora Respin Guide
There are no strings in tx and for this and the source git repo is
empty, consider it dead.

> * rdo docs
This is the RDO project; http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/rdo-list
might be a good place to get in contact.

--
-- Pete Travis
 - Fedora Docs Project Leader