Self-Introduction

Hello,

I'm new to the list and would like to participate in Fedora Documentation Project, and I'm requesting access to the "docs" group on FAS for my account (jhunt).

I work at Red Hat as a Sr. Technical Account Manager (TAM) and have been here for several years, initially starting as a Consultant and RHCE Instructor at Red Hat.  As part of my role I have to create and maintain custom documentation for my accounts. I use LyX [1] to create all my documentation I like the professional look it gives my documents plus all the nice features compared to the common word processors.  I've dabbled with Publican a bit, but have no problem learning how to effectively use it to create documentation.

I live outside of Boise, ID, US (UTC -6) and work from home as a remote employee.  Unless there is a need elsewhere I was thinking of helping on the Category Pages [2] to start.

Thank you,

Jacob Hunt, RHCE
Sr. Technical Account Manager
Global Support Services
Red Hat, Inc.

mobile (208) 794-3408
office (650) 254-4263

Key ID = DB7CBBE7
Key fingerprint = 163D 55B2 4C85 0C0B C4FA  9C2A C860 E3B1 DB7C BBE7

[1] http://www.lyx.org
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Pages_that_need_love