Self-introduction

I've been using Linux since 1993ish, and professionally since 2003. I'm
currently just a user at work, but was a system administrator for a few
years (RHEL5/6, Solaris, Windows, SANs, networks, and anything else with
a CPU and an Ethernet port). In that job, I wrote a hundred pages or
thereabouts of DocBook, so I'm fairly familiar with that tool chain
(including Publican).

As for projects to work on - what's currently in need of proofreading?
I'm mostly busy with unpacking outside of work still as I recently
moved, but once I have more time at home I'd probably want to pick some
of the outdated documentation to bring up to F19/F20.

--
Brad Ackerman N1MNB                PGP: 0x9F49A373
brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   <*>   http://bsa.smugmug.com/