Re: Release Notes available for Review

Virtualization
==========
* <productname>OpenShift Origin</productname>, the open source version of...
--> OpenShift Enterprise is also open source. Use "community version"
instead of open source to designate community versions (that should be
part of the general documentation recommendations).

* Changes with <productname>OpenShift Grizzly</productname>
--> s/OpenShift/OpenStack/ (already said, I guess, good illustration
of the release early/release often since I'm now translating it, and
will have to change it again after source update).

* Unified config has been implemented to simplify administration, visit<ulink
--> add a space before <ulink /> tag