Re: Release Notes Schedule

Paul W. Frields さんは書きました:
On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 11:33:56AM -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
John J. McDonough said the following on 07/31/2009 10:34 AM Pacific Time:
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Poelstra" <poelstra@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "For participants of the Documentation Project" <fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: Release Notes Schedule

John J. McDonough said the following on 07/29/2009 04:56 PM Pacific
Could someone set up a meeting time and date using www.whenisgood.net? I promise to add my availability and create a text version of the existing schedule that we can then hack through and update together on Gobby. It helps if I am there so I can capture the dependencies between the tasks and embed them in the TaskJuggler source file.

Thanks,
John
I think John has the right idea here, but I'm not sure I know who all the players need to be.

--McD

I think all we need is someone with a firm grasp of task details from both teams plus me. Paul Frields has also joined past meetings and has provided good insight. My approach lately has been to set up www.whenisgood.net with my availability and then encourage others to fill in theirs.

We really should nail this down sometime next week.
Well, I think Eric and I can cover Docs, and our main point of contact is L10N. I don't have a good grasp on how that team works, but perhaps Dimitris and Noriko are the experts there. I just don't know.

--McD

Yes, we need someone from the translation team to volunteer and be available :)

Dimitris and Noriko are both members of the L10n steering group --
essentially, they are among the people who make sure things are moving
apace in the overall L10n team.  It's much the same function as John
McDonough and Eric Christensen, among others, fulfill in Docs.

I'm here :)
Please advise the event name at when is good or point the url so that I can fill my availability. If it will be held on Gobby, I also need some information how to use it as I never use it... fyi, here is Brisbane time, so ideally I like to have it between 1900 and 0900 UTC but can be flexible a bit if needed.

noriko