Re: Fedora 10 Docs Schedule

Karsten 'quaid' Wade said the following on 09/03/2008 06:02 PM Pacific Time:
On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 16:00 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
Did you have any comments on the tasks prior to Beta? I'd like to get those right too so that building F11 is on auto-pilot :)

Only that we might want the wording to more closely match that in the
Beta, with specific mention of the wiki only publishing.

I updated this today (without Alpha) and tweaked the wording somewhat,
such as clarifying "combing":

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Schedule/10

- Karsten

Here is the latest revision:
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-docs-tasks.html

It does not reflect the proposed slip of beta and feature freeze by two days.

Let me know if you see anything else that should be fixed. Thanks for helping me get this tuned up.

John