Re: Separate directories for each Language for Release notes (and other docs)

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster@xxxxxxxxx>, spake thus:

> > I propose deferring this reorganization until we get the RPM
> > packaging stuff nailed down.  Then we can just change the paths
> > around a bit ;-)
> Agreed, but I think we need some "thirds" and "me too's" before
> proceeding since it will shake up CVS a little.  *sigh*  If only we used
> Subversion.

Yeah.  Where the heck is Major Kong, er, I mean quaid?

What would be so bad about using svn that we don't just use it.
IIRC, it doesn't seem to require a server process, just a properly
configured directory structure: similar to yum.

Cheers

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx