Re: Separate directories for each Language for Release notes (and other docs)

Paul W. Frields wrote:

Paul W. Frields wrote:
If we are going to make any such change, we should probably make it
globally.  Having only one document use this convention adds needless
complexity to our processes.  I'm not opposed to doing this, but it
needs to be a global decision either way.

Right. Might create all those languages under release-notes/languages/<international language code> globally.

Wouldn't it be easier to just use release-notes/<i18n-code>?  Is there
another factorization for the content, other than by language?
Well if we get translation for a large number of languages which is what I am expecting to happen soon, then its easier to manage if those sub directories are under languages instead of the root name space. Currently the only factor for categorization is language but we might have other factors later.

--
Rahul
Fedora Bug Triaging - http://fedorproject.org/wiki/BugZappers

--