Re: organizing CVS for trans

Hi,

From: Andrew Martynov <andrewm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:07:27 +0400

> I have prepared translation of FC4 Rel Notes into Russian.

We've also translated FC4 Rel Notes into Japanese. Until
now, We had no chances to commit it, so I've put it under my
web site. I hope that it is useful as a sample of file
structures for the translation. It is temporarily available
from

  http://www.sdri.co.jp/~tsekine/fedora-docs/

All files I added/changed are named *-ja.* or ja-*.*

Regards,
--
SEKINE Tatsuo:
 tsekine@xxxxxxxxxx    System Design & Research Inst. Co.,Ltd.