Re: why o why [off topic]

Hi

Then we should do the same for all Redhat Official Documentation ....remove any instances that mentions or involves documentation proprietary software on any of Redhat official distro

Sorry but thats not your decision call. Fedora project is independant of RHEL in this context and has its own guidelines and rules. In fact if it wasnt different we might very well relicense all the RHEL document under GNU FDL and avoid a whole lot of pain. Yes such things sometimes work out badly but tying up different projects under the same rules artificially is not the solution

regards
Rahul

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx