Re: why o why [off topic]

Hi

http://fedora.redhat.com/about/

" The goal of The Fedora Project is to work with the Linux community to build a complete, general purpose operating system exclusively from open source software."

"I guess redhat does not treats fedora as lab rat for upcoming rhel solely "

straw man argument since RHEL documentation doesnt cover proprietary software either

check this http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/csgfs/oracle-guide/s1-ora-nodes.html

An oversight in my part. Neverthless this is not the same as Fedora Projects goals or your document about deployment of Oracle

"ps : When did you join Redhat ? Congratulations :-) "

Right about the time you called my responses useless :-). Thank you

regards
Rahul

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx