Re: why o why [off topic]

Hi

yes it does mean lot of things and pl dont confuse Mozilla or apache license as thats lots original work and you dont have to pay to get patches on time and ISV certification ......as with redhat's

If you modify Firefox or Apache you will have to use a different name inorder to not conflict with their trademarks. Trademarks are a mark of quality and if you dont protect your trademark you will lose it. If you want just the product feel free to download one of the clones. RHEL is a software subscription

As far I rememeber orginal discussion was about alternative to current documenation system specially referring to to submission process

and your document covers a proprietary system which might in contradiction of the Fedora project goals which was my whole point. Rest of the things might very well be irrelevant to this

regards
Rahul

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx