Re: why o why [off topic]

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Hi

Whats wrong On Document for deployment of Oracle on fedora or RHEL

I am not claiming that its wrong but I would like a discussion (not just between us) before it gets accepted officially. So I am dropping off this conversation until others participate in it

yawn.... I am feeling bit bored now :-)

For your information I have been arguing that LDP move its documentation on non-free software to a seperate section or remove it altogether. You can find those extensive discussions aka flame wars archived in the LDP discuss list too. So atleast I am being consistent even if you dont agree with me.
regards

Then we should do the same for all Redhat Official Documentation ....remove any instances that mentions or involves documentation proprietary software on any of Redhat official distro

Rahu;

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx