Re: Package review backlog.

On 13.10.2008 20:56, Bill Nottingham wrote:
Thorsten Leemhuis (fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) said:
I propose that each FESCo member should try to work on at least one package review per week. Each week at the FESCo meeting all FESCo members should be asked what they did (as FESCo member) over the past week to improve Fedora; they further should be asked what they (as FESCo member) plan for the coming week to improve Fedora. That includes, but is not limited to reviews.
This seems rather silly -

Of course it is -- just like the original proposal from dwmw2 imho, where FESCo members were just asked what reviews they did (and nothing else). But many people liked that "one review per week" proposal, hence I thought I better come up with something else that goes in the same direction, but at least is not that bad.

[...]

CU
knurd