Re: Siempre lo mismo con ustedes...

(Ahem. Please do not quote my e-mail address unobfuscated in message bodies. Thank you.)

Conrad Meyer wrote:
On Monday 13 October 2008 02:41:03 pm Matthew Woehlke wrote:
Conrad Meyer wrote:
Can any strong speaker of Spanish translate (or just summarize) this
mail? (My year of high school Spanish isn't helping here.)
http://translate.google.com/?

I'm sorry, but Google translate isn't 'a strong speaker of Spanish'.

Maybe not "strong", but if it wasn't sufficient to get the gist, perhaps you should mention that in your request?

I appreciate Martin Langhoff's concise summary.

Sure, and I have no complaints about it. I was merely pointing out a useful tool that you seemed to be unaware of; "for future reference" as it were.

--
Matthew
"NT was a marketing name that stood for New Technology, but it was still an amusing coincidence that WNT was VMS with each letter replaced by the next one."