Re: [Fwd: Wikipidia - Goodbye Red Hat and Fedora]

Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
* Les Mikesell [10/10/2008 19:45] :
What we need for the same effect now is for the versions of fedora that provide the initial RHEL cuts to offer a seamless update to the subsequent matching CentOS, repointing to its update repositories for continued support.

I'ld expect migration guides and packages from Fedora to $DISTRIBUTION
to be written by the $DISTRIBUTION community, not Fedora's.

Why, when Fedora is the one stopping support for the users that adapted to a particular Fedora version? I'm suggestion this migration as a substitute for the ongoing support that is lacking.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx