Re: F9 nfs, rpcbind, NetworkManager

I finally got the priorities on NetworkManager to reset to 27 73. So I reboot and I finally have nfs mounts and network at login. But now the shutdown hangs. It throws you out to the black 'login:' prompt screen and then it hangs there forever. I pressed Ctrl-Alt-Del and it says it killed init and then I see it send all process TERM and KILL and then a little further it gets to 'Turning off quotas' and hangs again. So I wait a while and hit Ctrl-Alt-Del again and it just goes through the same cycle of killing init, sending TERM and KILL, then turning off the quotas and gets hung again. So need to push the power button at this point.

Regards,
Gerry