Re: FC7T1 and Bugzilla product / version

2007/2/3, Will Woods <wwoods@xxxxxxxxxx>:
On Sat, 2007-02-03 at 17:02 -0500, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Jesse Keating (jkeating@xxxxxxxxxx) said:
> > I don't.  More interestingly, is there value in having a test1 version instead
> > of just defaulting to devel during the development process?  We wind up with
> > a ton of bugs in both anyway, why double our search efforts?  What compelling
> > reasons do we have for pooping out new versions to file bugs against for each
> > test release, when we most likely want each bug reporter to update to latest
> > rawhide and try it again?
>
> Requires manually shuffling the bugs to the final release later.
> Other than that, no real issues.

Yeah, it makes sense to me. I guess the weird part will be figuring out
which of the 'devel' bugs are actually against F7 and which are from
older releases.

How about filing bugs against 'devel' but adding a 'f7test1' keyword to it?

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.wordpress.com/

My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not signed.
               -- Christopher Morley