Re: Fedora 7

David Zeuthen wrote:

That should probably be fixed, sure. There used to be a nice page on
fedora.redhat.com with this including pointers to upstream lists. Why
the Community Relations (Warren? Rahul?) people involved in Fedora
haven't fixed that I don't know; perhaps they expected the software
developers in the RH desktop team to do that? Perhaps there's some
misunderstanding about responsibilities that needs to be sorted out.
I'll ask my manager to sort this out

fedora.redhat.com is a deprecated website and there is loads of outdated information in there. If you can just get all the content needed on fedoraproject.org/wiki, I am happy with that. We would need some more basic information on who the team is. some contact information like #fedora-desktop on gimpnet which I honestly only vaguely knew ever existed and any plans and schedules of importance. That should cover the basic needs.

Rahul