Re: Questioning Pirut

HI

.

I strongly agree with Erwin that including this as it is in the final
FC5 release could be damaging to Fedora's image. If all the bugs and
UI "nits" are patched up before the final release.

When you mention bugs, I would immediately like to see them followed by nice informative bug reports. When you mention UI issues, mockups would be great contributions to help in the design of a better UI and while hanging out on #fedora-devel you could always ping and talk to Jeremy and others over their plans for Pirut. Perfectionism is the root of all evils.

--
Rahul