Re: Questioning Pirut

Erwin Rol wrote:

On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 22:30 +0530, Kevin Verma wrote:

And what are the projections with this tool ahead, I will also like to
point out that this tool is not working much as good enough on lower
resolution of 800x600 I have read it somewhere that the developer
accepting this tool does not look much eye candy yet, but can we
please have a peer view of the mock they have in mind this tool will
look like.

Pirut's GUI is just in a poor pre-alpha state, it hardly follows the
Gnome HIG, it can't do full screen, strange large font, the GUI
sometimes locks up when doing "networking" work, and the icons are just
terrible. If it is going to be shipped in FC5 like this it will just be
a plain embarrassment for Fedora.
I bet that a list of bug reports would be better to a non constructive flame.

--
Rahul