Re: just to let you know FESCo agreed to a preliminary injunction while we consider this issue

On February 3, 2024 8:55:42 PM CST, Kevin Kofler via devel <devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Neal Gompa wrote:
>> It's extremely obvious that people want to use it. You replied to
>> someone who did and denigrated their opinion. Frankly, I'm
>> disappointed in your response as well as the tone of you and Kevin.
>
>I cannot really speak for Sérgio. I do think his choice of words in the
>particular mail you are referring to could have been better. (In particular,
>I would not have used the word "crap" there.) But please keep in mind that
>he (like me) is not a native English speaker.
>
>I can, though, speak for myself, and I am frankly surprised that you are
>offended by the tone of my messages. Are you sure that it is not the content
>that upsets you rather than the tone? And if it is, try asking you why the
>content upsets you. Maybe because it points out inconvenient facts?
>
>> Neither of you are aligning with the Fedora Foundation of Friends, and
>> the personal attacks were unwarranted and unwanted.
>
>We (the KDE SIG and me) stopped being Friends when you (the KDE SIG)
>unilaterally decided to ban me from all your communication channels, a ban
>that has still not been lifted years after the alleged misconduct (on IRC
>only, but the ban was extended to the mailing list and even your Pagure
>issue trackers!) you accused me of.

Wait, you're banned from all the KDE channels in Fedora? I have no idea what led to that, though the KDE SIG doesn't have a track record of handing those kind of bans out flippantly. But regardless, that calls into question your position as an unbiased observer.