SIG proposal: libreoffice-sig

I'm forking this proposal off from the other thread, as it got buried
under tons of posts.

Shall we set up a libreoffice-sig to coordinate and ensure that
libreoffice and all dependencies are properly maintained and updated as
RPMs? Are there enough users which, like me, don't like the idea to only
have LO available as a flatpak from an external service like Flathub and
would like to join forces to maintain it in RPM repos?

What it is needed to set up a SIG? A wiki page and a mailing list? And
also a FAS group, I suppose?

BTW I've already seen a couple of hiccups which needs to be solved: the
Bugzilla assignee of libreoffice package on src.fp.o is set to
@sbergmann but I suppose it should now be changed to @limb? And, also,
libreoffice 7.5.3 failed to build on Fedora Rawhide, so we now have LO
3.5.3 on F38 and LO 3.5.2 on Rawhide.

Mattia