Re: SIG proposal: libreoffice-sig

Greetings folks,
the libreoffice-sig is now live.
Anyone interested can join the `#libreoffice-sig:fedoraproject.org` matrix room for discussion. If you're a packager and like to help maintain LO and related packages, you can ask to join the https://accounts.fedoraproject.org/group/libreoffice-sig/ FAS group.

If you maintain a LO package or any dependency, you're invited to add commit (or admin) access for libreoffice-sig group to your package and change the default bugzilla assignee to libreoffice-sig group. This will make BZ emails be sent to the libreoffice-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mailing list which you're also encouraged to join (this list is set as private as the only purpose is for BZ related activity; for active discussions please use the matrix room).

That should be all, let me know if I have forgot something important.
Thanks to all for your work in supporting Libreoffice RPM packaging in Fedora!

Mattia