Re: No more right click terminal

Hi

That it is again another PACKAGE to implement a simple entry in the
right-click menu. And as far as I've read, it tries to do "a whole lot
more".

Only if you obsolutely need a desktop context menu entry for the terminal

People here just want to start a shell window as effectively as
possible, as it's their main tool working with the desktop systems all
day
May I suggestion that such people add a icon to their panel or use a shortcut to launch this?

The path I could live with would be an option somewhere (not too hidden)
to enable the "Open Terminal" option again. For whatever's sake, disable
it by default,
Seems faily reasonable if the current architecture allows that.

Colin, how difficult is this to implement?

regards
Rahul