Re: No more right click terminal

Hi

Likewise an individual's voice on a medium such as Gnome lists is going
to be very very very small, and easily ignorable.  However when a very
well known distribution steps in and says "Well, the majority of _OUR_
users don't really like this, can we discuss some more" it bears a bit
more weight.
How do you determine that the majority is telling this?. Do we want to concentrate on existing users or do we want to improve on it to adopt new ground?

regards
Rahul