Re: Packager for hire - Was: Re: Additon to the repos - Kubectx + Kubens

On Fri, 2 Jul 2021 at 09:05, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> clubs. This has been going on for 15+ years going from the moin days
> to the now days and I don't expect it to change. If QA didnt use it
> for their testing dumping grounds, I would melt the wiki down to its
> component parts years ago.

The term 'dumping grounds' has a lot of negative connotations which I
should have realized. My apologies to everyone in QA as it sounds like
I was insulting their work. My connotation was that they have a lot of
automated scripts and programs which write to the wiki in places and
that in the end they are the primary users of the wiki. Trying to move
them out of it would require a large amount of work by multiple teams.
It is not a dumping grounds.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Flame wars in