Re: Packager for hire - Was: Re: Additon to the repos - Kubectx + Kubens

On Fri, 2 Jul 2021 at 04:19, Miroslav Suchý <msuchy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dne 01. 07. 21 v 20:32 Gary Buhrmaster napsal(a):
> > Rather than a wiki for which people may not
> > reliably curate (i.e. remove themselves) or
> > respond to queries (frustrating those that

> ??? It's wiki. Anyone with a FAS account can edit it.

Very very very few people touch the Fedora wiki and that has been the
case since the early days. Infrastructure regularly gets asked by
people who could do it themselves to make changes. Part of the reason
is that while anyone could edit it.. there are too many cases where
someone changes it back right away because they don't want anyone else
to touch it any more than they want anyone to touch their packages.
You get your hand slapped or see someone get their hand slapped, and
you just let infrastructure deal with it since they can use bigger
clubs. This has been going on for 15+ years going from the moin days
to the now days and I don't expect it to change. If QA didnt use it
for their testing dumping grounds, I would melt the wiki down to its
component parts years ago.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Flame wars in