Re: The Javapocalypse is Monday

On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 1:35 PM Coty Sutherland
<csutherl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(snip)

> I've dropped all the direct dependencies that I had which were being orphaned, so the only outstanding problems I have are ant (which may be addressed by Sérgio) and javapackages-tools, which I'm a bit confused about. It seems that the latest build relies on java-11, not java-8 so not sure why it's showing up that way in the dep map. It seems that the map isn't generated often, so maybe it's just outdated?

The reports are generated and refreshed every few hours. The limiting
factor in this case is probably the lack of successful rawhide
composes for the last days.
However, javapackages-tools supports both openjdk 11 and openjdk 1.8,
with Java 11 being the default, so your assessment above is not
correct either.

Fabio