Re: Automatizing package review process

Dne 22. 02. 21 v 19:09 Kevin Fenzi napsal(a):
- When all tests pass, have the package repository automatically created
in git, import the srpm and fire the build in Rawhide. This will ensure
that what is approved is what is packaged - later changes will be
tracked and noted. It will also avoid users to create releng tickets and
releng folks waste their precious time handling those tickets.
Perhaps you could leverage copr here for all the building and git?
Then you just need to import from copr-dist-git and it handles all the
building,etc.

FYI https://pagure.io/copr/copr/pull-request/1676
This has been merged and will be in the next release of Copr.

If we miss any API call you need, just let me know.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA
Red Hat, Associate Manager, Community Packaging Tools, #brno, #fedora-buildsys