Automatizing package review process

Hello folks,

during the last winter holidays I've started to write a new flask app to
automatize the new package submission process. The goals of this app
would be:

- Get rid of manually open and manage Bugzilla tickets. Have the ticket
filed in a web form (or maybe by CLI), and have the ticket workflow
managed automatically.

- Have tests (possibly all) run automatically upon submission instead of
rely on tests performed locally by a reviewer. This will make package
submission more secure, review results more consistent and, most of all,
will speed up the approval process (or at least will give the submitter
a quick answer whether or not their package adhere to Fedora
Guidelines). We may have some tests still performed and filed manually
by reviewers if we cannot make all tests performed automatically, but we
will not be blocked by a single reviewer.

- When all tests pass, have the package repository automatically created
in git, import the srpm and fire the build in Rawhide. This will ensure
that what is approved is what is packaged - later changes will be
tracked and noted. It will also avoid users to create releng tickets and
releng folks waste their precious time handling those tickets.

As this is my first flask project and I can only spend few hours per
week, the code is still in very early stage. I would have preferred to
write this announcement with something more "production ready", but
since this is such a big project I've already realized that I need help
from users with a lot more experience in flask development. Probably,
I've already made some mistake in the current code I should be ashamed

So, I've pushed the current code on a Pagure repository [1], it would be
nice to have some folks working on this together. If, of course, you
think it's a good idea.

Have a nice time,
Mattia

[1] https://pagure.io/feluca