Re: ELN SIG Launch

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 07:19:13AM -0500, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
> * All Fedora hardware resources are provided/funded by Red Hat, Inc.
> * This project is taking place within the Fedora community and infrastructure.
> * This project is clearly beneficial to Red Hat, Inc.
> * Projects beneficial to Red Hat, Inc. tend to get additional funding
> and personnel over time which benefits Fedora as a whole.

I want to add an additional thing:

Is Red Hat getting preferential treatment here? No. Anyone else wants to
show up with hardware, funding, dedicated work time, and other resources to
work on something in Fedora that fits within our mission and fits our
values, and we'll work to figure out a way to fit it in.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>