Re: Fedora Packager Dashboard available for testing

Dne 24. 06. 20 v 9:31 Josef Skladanka napsal(a):
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 9:15 AM Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
> <zbyszek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> RFE: would it be possible to make the icons in the header clickable
>> (the part where there's the ladybug, zapf, blocks, wrench, etc), so that
>> we'd get redirected to that list of issues (e.g. FTI bugs)?
> It also dawned on me that you might have missed the filtering options
> which are already present - it is a bit more cumbersome for the
> specific use case you presented, but if you click on the little Gear
> icon on the right side of the header, you could use the switches to
> filter out just the bugs/prs/... already

Would it be possible to change the "reset" to something like "set
all/unset all". When I wanted to know what actually "orphaned" means, I
had to click on every option, which is not very convenient.

Also, I am not sure about the "provenpackager" group. Should it be
displayed? Should it do something?

Actually the whole "groups" section is a bit confusing. I am not sure
what the radio buttons do (I am aware about the hints, but they don't
make the situation better understandable to me).

Vít