Fedora Packager Dashboard available for testing

Hi,

We'd like to announce public testing of the Packager Dashboard - a new
service for Fedora package maintainers aiming to provide all relevant
data: FTBFS/FTI status (from both Bugzilla, Koschei and health check),
orphan warnings, bugzillas, pull requests, active overrides and
updates - at a single place in an easy to read and filter way.

The Dashboard is now available: https://packager.fedorainfracloud.org/

Packager Dashboard leverages caching in the Oraculum backend to
significantly speed-up loading times with comparison to querying all
the relevant resources separately. We, of course, can't cache the
entire Bugzilla, Pagure, Bodhi... so we only cache data for users who
visit Packager Dashboard at least once per 14 days. Please keep in
mind that the first load for a “new” user might take a while. Most of
the data sources are refreshed every hour.

You can use the Dashboard for individual accounts as well as for FAS groups.

We'd love to hear your feedback. Please keep in mind that this is
testing deployment - it's currently running on a server with very
limited resources and we're aiming for production deployment on
CommuniShift during this summer.

Feel free to provide ideas or bug reports at
https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/packager_dashboard or simply send an email

I'd like to mention the other people who made this possible:
 - Miro Hrončok (churchyard) - Original idea
<https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/4I3LRNUGSOQYYBZK3JUYL3EX74SWDF2T/>
and ideas for data to display
 - František Zatloukal - Backend <https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/oraculum>
 - Lukáš Brabec - Frontend <https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/packager_dashboard>