Re: Fedora Packager Dashboard available for testing

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 06:28:56PM +0200, Josef Skladanka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We'd like to announce public testing of the Packager Dashboard - a new
> service for Fedora package maintainers aiming to provide all relevant
> data: FTBFS/FTI status (from both Bugzilla, Koschei and health check),
> orphan warnings, bugzillas, pull requests, active overrides and
> updates - at a single place in an easy to read and filter way.

This is pretty awesome. Finally had time to sit down and look at it. ;)

Great work all around!

Several random ideas thoughts (I can file these if you prefer):

* Could you add a filter for just CVE bugs (sorted by severity)?

* Could there be some way to show on bodhi updates if they are set to go
stable after time how far away that time is? I mean say you submit foo
as an update and after 1 week it should get autosubmitted for stable, so
on that page of the dashboard have "goes stable in 2 days" or something?

* Since there's no login here I assume this doesn't show private bugs?
I guess thats expected, but might cause people who use the dashboard all
the time to miss private bugs? Not sure what to do about that though.

Finally, I wonder if this same idea/framework/code could be used for a
more general community developer dashboard... ie, collect from pagure,
github, gitlab... but I guess that would take a lot of tweaking to make
somthing like that? The reason I ask is that we have been working on a
simple thing like that for our CPE team, and our tickets are all over
the place. ;( https://fedora-infra.github.io/tbs/

Anyhow, wonderfull job!

kevin